Escape: IM TIRED TOO

Sunday, February 2, 2020

IM TIRED TOO


I guess I should know better by now, nothing I do will ever be good enough for you and yet I keep trying to impress you, keep trying to be there for you, present in your life when I shouldn't have to fight for a place to be in and if I'm being honest, I don't think you really cared. You just loved that I did. I tried to be the one that stayed with you through everything and anything. All the shit you do, all the venom that you spit. Not gonna lie, I'm not perfect either. I do make mistake also but for you, I tried to be. did you even try for me? Nope.... All for you, you were all for you too. we were never going to last. Been getting all the signs for a while now but I choose to shut my eyes. People say never give up, but sometimes giving up is the best option because I realized that I just wasting my time. I'm tired too yknow? You tell me you miss me one night, then you sharp me out. You act like you care about me, but then give short replies when you talk to me. You give me just enough to think you're interested, just enough to keep me hanging on, but then you pull me back. You drive me crazy, I never know what you want or what is going on, my mind spin in circles over you. But you're still the person that I want, so I make excuses for you. I make everything seem okay and that's what I hate the most.

You were fine yesterday and suddenly you woke in the morning and decided to shut me out? What is this behaviour? When I asked you, you keep silent. When I push you a Lil bit harder, I get a hint you were mad because of yesterday. Like really?  Oh, so you're the only one who can be mad isn't? You're the only one who has the feelings isn't? What am I? A robot? I tried to hold my tears when you asked "kenapa adik you pandai, you tak?", "sebenarnya you punca masalah tapi you bagi alasan and tak nak mengaku you punca". Imagine how I feel? Imagine how I tried f hard to hold my tears? Did I scold you? Did I give an attitude? Nope.... but what you did to me? You sharp me out for a few days? What a narcissistic person are you?! It was my fault, I was way too available to you. You knew that you could come and go as you pleased. You knew that I would always answer my phone. You knew that I would never reject you. I was sure your "safe place" and that's where I screwed up. I keep telling myself "never again" but I still find myself in the same situations feeling. I was wrong to believe you when you'd promised that we were in this together because it seems you're just same like others. I'm tired too Haiqal, not just you. I know that you still contact with your ex. But I can't do anything. This feeling is suffocating me. Why do you have to make this hard for me?

No comments:

 
Copyright© Gubahan Sepenuhnya oleh Gadess.Butterfly