Escape: Break up

Monday, July 6, 2020

Break up


It has been 6 days since that incident happened. I accept you back but somehow I'm still stuck in that bubble, blaming myself, wondering what is wrong. Yes, I still can't forgive you and I keep asking myself if I really want this relationship because, to be honest, I don't think I can trust you anymore. Sometimes, I wonder what else did you lie to me? You see, betrayal can make someone lose their trust. I don't think I can pretend that shit didn't hurt me because the truth is, it still hurts. I told you what hurts me and you did it perfectly. My entire life I witnessed how my dad cheating on my mom and I keep praying that god bless me with a guy who wouldn't cheat on me. I was prepared, but it still hurt. I spend my night crying myself to sleep then I come out with a thought. No one could ever stop me from hurting myself if it is not me. I can't deny that I still love you. Just because I let you go doesn't mean I have other men behind my back. I don't. It just I don't want you to be scared of me. I want to see you happy and I can't be selfish. Like you said, you don't think this relationship can go anywhere. So do I. I'm the type to give endless chances and will always have your back even when you're wrong. If I ever give up on you. It must take everything left inside of me to finally let you go because if I love you, there's nothing on this world I wouldn't do for you. I guess you can see how much I go back to you even you did me so wrong so many times. Yknow, it sucks when you need to let go but you cannot because you're still waiting for the impossible to happen. Oh, how I wish you felt the same. I loved you so much that even when you hurt me, I tried to understand you. I asked to meet you because I want you to hug me tight one last time but you scared of me and it is not your fault. I was ashamed with myself too. My bad side is I have anger issues. Back then when I was in school, I had a bad temper and slowly I tried to change myself. I try to control myself but I can't help it if someone provokes or if I'm so mad. I might lose control. I'm so sorry, I really don't want to see me in that way. All I wanted is a hug from you.

I hope someday you will regret what you did to me. Not to be overreacting haha but I'm afraid if I spend my days crying. You once said I was weak because I cried too much that's why I had nightmares every night and that hits me hard hahaha. But it's my problem so I gotta deal with it. Somedays, I find myself revisiting those moments where we first met each other. How it began and how happy it made me. You used to sing Cinta Luar Biasa to me. It became one of my favourite songs because of you hehe. If only you knew how much those little moments with you mattered to me. You always ask me to find another man. I honestly hate when you said that. To build a new relationship is exhausted just look at us, it took a lot of fight and tears for us to be together until today. Please don't ever say that to me. Moving on is a process and healing consume a lot of times. Feelings cannot be changed in one night so to love another man during this process is impossible. I'm not that type who change my person like I'm changing clothes. You know what, I'm always confused with you like you always get mad if I accept another man on ig but you also did the same things sampaikan benda tu buatkan you curang belakang i. I confuse why you need to be mad for the things that you did as well. You always bring up the things that I lied to you which is I asked you to teman me pick up something padahal you tipu I lagi teruk. 3 bulan kot tapi cara you selalu macam seolah-olah yang I tipu tu lagi teruk and then you act macam nothing happened padahal you're the one yang cakap kita akan lost contact tapi cara you bergurau dengan I macam biasa lagi. Haiqal, I'm thankful for so many things that you did to me. You may be bad at words but you always there when I was sick or exhausted with my family drama. You never suggested me how to fix it or get mad to me but instead, you listen to my rant and remind me how strong I am. Thank you for being a good listener and a shoulder to cry on. You're the first guy yang boleh terima my family situation. I bersyukur sangat-sangat. 

I spent my life not sharing my problems with my family so I'm sorry if you feel uneasy with what I wrote. Kadang-kadang tak semua benda I boleh luahkan dekat my friends and I'm not good at talking because I end up crying or don't say what I want so I wrote everything that I feel. I'm sorry if it were annoying. You might see me post all those sad silly quotes but please bear with it. It's not going to be easy and it may take me a while to completely moving on so please bear with me. I know you don't want closure and you said "duduk diam-diam" hehe. This probably the last thing I wrote for you. I hope we never crossed path again in future because if we do, I'm not sure the feelings will be love, hate or mutual only. A year with you was a heaven and hell and today I finally let you go. Not every person who walks into our life is meant to stay. Sometimes, they were just a lesson for us. I don't want to let you go but everything has comes to its end. May you find a better girl for yourself. This year surely gonna be the worst birthday ever hahaha. I love you so much Hakimi, I'm sorry we end up this way. 
p/s: Thank you sebab selalu send me sky pictures. I appreciate 💓

No comments:

 
Copyright© Gubahan Sepenuhnya oleh Gadess.Butterfly